Tuesday 1 September 2009

Spotlight: Accessorize

Accessorize has to be one of my absolute favourite stores. What I love most about the chain is that it has such a huge variation of styles in the stores to suit anyone who enters.
They have a huge collection of jewellery that could impress anyone from any walk of life, I imagine.
What I'm loving from them at the moment is their mix and match necklaces as seen below...

I could literally spend hundreds in the store! It's like wall-to-wall art for me. I'll definitely be covered in Accessorize produce this Autumn/Winter!
Other absolute loves for this season...
Autumn and Winter will definitely not be boring.

I'm noticing a lot of 40s-inspired design lately and it draws me in completely. The delicacy of the shoes and handbags go perfectly with our distinct red lips, pink cheeks and bright eyes.

Zooey Deschanel definitely has to be my style icon at the moment. She's different, quirky and she's not afraid to use layers and she's not afraid to be adventurous even if it involves mixing vintage with the latest high street treats. Keep a look out for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment